MYPN CARES is a new initiative that allows non-profits in the Greater Manchester area to post information to our membership about fundraising events, volunteer opportunities, open board member positions and opportunities to volunteer professional services.
MYPN CARES Postings
Special Offer for MYPN members:
- Protect New Hampshire’s unique beauty and character.
- Identify local assets that are important to the lasting prosperity of our communities, regions and State.
- Capitalize on and incorporate shared values and opportunities included in existing plans and research.
- Plan for public infrastructure investment through an open and transparent process.
- Direct capital investments toward locally identified needs.
- Conserve our natural, social and financial resources.
Deadline for Committee Applicants and Kick-off Meeting Details:
Pastoral Counseling Services
Offer: Development Committee Member
To lead the Board of Director’s in efforts that attract money and resources needed to carry out the mission of PCS. Define short-term and long-term funding and resource needs of PCS. Develop policies, plans, procedures, and schedules for board involvement in fund-raising. Explore potential new fundraising activities as part of the strategic planning process. Closely work with Development Coordinator to identify, solicit & secure funds from external sources of support.
Pastoral Counseling Services, Inc. (PCS) is an independent, non-profit, non-denominational counseling and consulting center which maintains a strong commitment to addressing the mental and emotional needs of the local community with compassion, acceptance and understanding. We honor each person’s journey, healing process, and voice. Ultimately, we hope to restore each person we serve to a life that is spiritually, emotionally, and physically balanced.
Time: 5:00-6:00pm, Every 3rd Monday of each month (none in July & August)
Place: The Manning House, 2013 Elm Street, Manchester, NH 03104
Contact Name: Joyce Herndon
Contact Number: 627-2702 ext 117
Contact Email: email@example.com
Organization Website: www.pcs-nh.org