Have you ever wanted to build your own website or blog? If so you don’t want to miss MYPN’s October Power Lunch talk on how to get started with WordPress. This discussion will cover the basics of how to get a WordPress site up and running without knowing any programming or code. We will explore the following topics:
- What is WordPress and who is using it?
- How to install WordPress.
- Creating and managing content using posts and pages.
- How to choose and install different themes.
- And how to add functionality using widgets and plugins.
Gregory Duval is owner and creative director of GREGORVIOS Graphic Design Studio. A southern New Hampshire based branding and design studio that specializes in corporate identity, website design, print design and new media.
October 20, 2011 12:00pm – 1:00pm
20 Market Street
Manchester, NH 03101